Are you aware of all the unnecessary chemicals are in commercial deodorants? We've covered this before on our blog, but we're thrilled to share this new natural deodorant recipe that is free of parabens, aluminum, and other harmful chemicals.
All you need is:
1. 1/4 cup of shea butter
2. 2 tb of coconut oil
3. 3 tb of beeswax
4. 2 tb of arrowroot powder
5. 20 drops of Soulful Essence Ouh-La-Lavender Essential Oil
1. Add shea butter, coconut oil to top bowl of double boiler. One these melt, add the beeswax and stir until all ingredients are liquid.
2. Quickly add baking soda, arrowroot powder.
3. Remove from heat and add essential oil
4. Pour deodorant into mason jar and let cool.
5. Once cool, scoop small amount of deoderant from jar and apply underarms.
Super easy and so healthy for you and your family. Give it a try and let us know how it works out in the comments below.